Topic: Do you want to bring more data-driven decisions into your daily job? Maybe even shift your career path towards data science? Or simply pick up skills that are related to data science (like coding in SQL or Python)? This live webinar will help you a lot!
Brief: As a marketing professional with a strong interest in data science, you might have lots of questions. I’ll answer all of them in this live webinar!
- Demystifying Data Science. What is it? What isn’t it?
- AI? Machine Learning? Big Data? I’ll cut the BS that’s out there on the internet.
- 5 projects in which you can immediately use data science tools for better marketing results.
- Do you have the right skills to be more data-driven?
- What do you need to learn? (And why?)
- The toolset of a data-driven marketer.
- Could you learn coding in SQL or Python? (How difficult is it?)
- Where to learn? How do you practice?
I’ve been working with data science and analytics for 6+ years. I’ve run projects and consulted for many e-commerce companies, online startups, marketing agencies and freelancer marketing professionals on how to set up their (or their clients’) KPIs, how to run A/B tests, how to do predictive analytics and machine learning projects – and just in general how to be data-driven.
This presentation is based on my experience that I collected throughout these years!
Join this quick 30-minute webinar – with a 30-minute Q&A session at the end – and get all the answers!
Date/Time: 16 October 2018, Tuesday, 6pm-7pm (CEST timezone)
Location: Online (Register for the link!)
Presenter: Tomi Mester, author of Data36
The webinar is free, but you need to register to get the link. Registrants will get a recording of the webinar, too.